Come one come all to the annual co-op Halloween party on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 from 11 am till 2:00 pm! There will be games, crafts, and activities for all ages. We have no classes that day and the day is shorter than usual.
Check out the event page for a ton of info about this year’s Halloween Party:
Games, Crafts and Activities
Here are just a few of the events:
- Photography Booth with Lori Gibson Lee
- Show others how great you look in your costume!
- Help raise funds for Free Range! All money from this event will benefit co-op.
- Have your photo taken by a professional who is also a member of co-op!
- Only $5.00 per digital image!(make prints yourself)
- Trick or Trunk
- Get candy from members’ car trunks
- Don’t forget to bring a bag or container to hold your candy in!
- Candy Count Jar 25 cents a guess
- The member who most closely guesses the number of pieces of candy will win the entire jar!
- Cake Walk
- Win a baked good when the music stops!
- 2 crafts and 5 or 6 games to boot!
Families are asked to volunteer a portion of their time to assist in any of these ways:
- man a table or area for one of the events of the day
- help with set-up
- help with clean-up
- donate a small baked good for the Cakewalk (need about 40)
- hand out candy from your car in a Trunk or Treat activity
We need everyone’s help to make this a success so sign up as soon as you can! Please go to the Facebook Event page or simply go to the check in table during lunch at co-op.
No lunch will be served so please bring your own snacks or lunch for your children and yourselves. We will have a few special treats for sale:
- snow cones 50 cents each
- popcorn 50 cents each bag
- various snacks at the snack table
Wear your coolest costumes! It’s going to be a howling good time!
(Based on a message from Elle Jaye, who is organizing the party . )